This delicious combination of ingredients makes a beautiful, colourful and healthy salad.
2 heads of chicory, outer leaves removed and core sliced into rounds
5 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
1 red chilli, halved horizontally, deseeded and very thinly sliced
a few sprigs of fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
a handful of rocket leaves
2 clementines, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp sherry vinegar
1 tsp sweet paprika
sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
50g Manchego cheese, shaved
- Put the chicory, radish, chilli and parsley into a bowl.
- Put the olive oil, sherry vinegar and sweet paprika into a clean jar. Put the lid on and shake vigorously. Season to taste.
- Stir some of the dressing through the chicory salad.
- Put a handful of rocket on each plate. Place some clementine slices on top of the rocket then top with a generous pile of the chicory salad.
- Scatter lots of Manchego shavings over the top and drizzle with a little more of the dressing.